Remote support service allows our customers who are unable to get to us the chance to have their PC repaired remotely. We can do most software upgrades and PC clean ups via this service.
The Computer Shop provides remote computer repair and online PC support by enabling one of our engineers to address all your PC-related worries. We specialise in remote PC support where we connect to your machine remotely to address your PC issues.
The online PC help that we supply, by means of a chat-based support sessions, would help you understand your computer issues and then while you sit back and watch, we resolve and protect your computer from further issues. With online PC support from The Computer Shop, you can use your computer hassle-free…again!
You are in complete control of the connection and can end it at any time.
HOW IT WORKS
- While talking to you on the phone and when instructed you click the Remote Connect link.
- This starts a program (AnyDesk or TeamViewer) and you get an ID for a one time connection session.
- You give us the ID and 'one time' password and we can start the Remote Connect Session.
- We can then take control of your computer, which you will see on the screen all the time.
- You can end the Remote Support session at any time.
- We will NEVER be able to connect again unless you give your permission and follow the instructions again.